What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from North East Lincolnshire!

Started by , Feb 28 2019 02:54 PM
2 Replies

Good afternoon

I've been encouraged to say 'hello' and introduce myself.

I work for a large seafood manufacturer, and am about to embark on the next phase of my career, focussing on compliance and auditing.  I stumbled on this corner of the internet, which I hope will help me learn as much as I can as quickly as I can!

I've had sveral years working within a Technical function, but the focus is about to sharpen for me, so wish me luck!

Best wishes

Lindsay :-)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? I am looking for a HACCP writer (US east coast) GSO standards for packaged food for middle east countries BRC Issue 6 - North American Version North America HVP & Black pepper recall
[Ad]

Good afternoon

I've been encouraged to say 'hello' and introduce myself.

I work for a large seafood manufacturer, and am about to embark on the next phase of my career, focussing on compliance and auditing.  I stumbled on this corner of the internet, which I hope will help me learn as much as I can as quickly as I can!

I've had sveral years working within a Technical function, but the focus is about to sharpen for me, so wish me luck!

Best wishes

Lindsay :-)

Hi Lindsay,

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

I'm also coming from a seafood background so here's wishing you luck ! It's a valuable commodity.

1 Thank
Hi and welcome

I’m also coming from a seafood background

Similar Discussion Topics
Seeking a company that completes magnet pull strength tests on the east coast? I am looking for a HACCP writer (US east coast) GSO standards for packaged food for middle east countries BRC Issue 6 - North American Version North America HVP & Black pepper recall Hi from North Carolina, USA Hi from East Yorkshire Greetings from the Far East The Middle East Food & Beverage Quality Assurance and Safety Forum