What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

OVO-Vegetarian labeling issue containing egg white powder

Started by , Feb 16 2019 12:29 AM
1 Reply

Hello all. My boss wants me to investigate if we can remove the word (OVO)-Vegetarian Do i have to use the word ovo vegetarian if my product.This product only contains egg white protein powder,Can i just use the word Vegetarian. Thank you in advance 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Weight change during production - labeling rules Humidity guidelines for powder blending operation. Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft
[Ad]
Ovo vegetarianism is a type of vegetarianism which allows for the consumption of eggs but not dairy products.

With egg whites present you must continue to use "OVO."

Similar Discussion Topics
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Weight change during production - labeling rules Humidity guidelines for powder blending operation. Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? BRCGS Packaging Materials Issue 7 Draft Traceability issue with product receiving? Ceiling issue fix Automatic Labeling System Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Can I do protein powder packaging and bagging business at home?