What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PHD direction after masters degree in Microbiology on meat products

Started by , Feb 01 2019 03:46 PM
6 Replies
If i finished my master degree at Microbiology on meat products ,can i finish my phd at food science and technology or it becomes a problem?

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Loading Hazardous with Non-Hazardous Products
[Ad]

Hi emanmostafa868

I wouldn't have thought so - it depends on your desired career path - ie. pure micro or food science/safety?...

But, perhaps the educational establishment that you are aligned to would be better able to advise you on this?..

1 Like

Whatever you do, I recommend more statistics coursework.

1 Like
I have finished spss statistics course

One can never have too much statistics.

Which statistics course should I take?

As many as they offer. Getting a PhD is different from a Masters. One is supposed to contribute to the body of human knowledge by discovering things that nobody else in the history of the human race has discovered. Typically this means learning and using tools and techniques such as microscopy, genetics and statistics to make the discoveries. One can see how this is applicable to microbiology.

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products Assistance Needed on Dairy Products Checklist for Hypermarket Inspections Loading Hazardous with Non-Hazardous Products How Does FSSC 22000 Address Trade Products in Its Certification Scope? Does BRCGS Clause 3.11.4 Apply to Incidents Involving Products Excluded from Audit Scope? Is a Written Procedure Required for Existing Products According to BRCGS Clause 5.1.1? Temperature Taking for Shipping and Receiving Products Sesotec -- How to delete products that are inactive?