What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Measurement of Uncertainty in low count ISO/TS 19036:2006

Started by , Jan 25 2019 12:17 PM
2 Replies

Hi,

I need some guidence/procedure for the calculation of microbiological measurement of uncertainty in low count  like fruit & vegetable liquid products as per ISO/TS 19036:2006/Amend-1:2009 , please any one can help in explaining formula & calculation ASAP ?

Best Regards

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Acceptable tolerance of calibration measurement equipment Measurement uncertainty interpretation BRCGS 5.6.2 - Measurement of Uncertainty for Internal Lab Kill step measurement for bakery items BRCGS Issue 9 - Uncertainty Measurement
[Ad]

I assume that you are riffing off of this: https://www.isobudge...crobiology-labs

Anyway, it is best to begin with a bit of theory. Microbial plate counts are done with numbers in our human counting system, but microbes multiply by a doubling process. That's why the first step is to take logs base 10. This will convert the numbers into microbial generations.

Take a look at the about link and see if that helps.

1 Thank

Hi,

I need some guidence/procedure for the calculation of microbiological measurement of uncertainty in low count  like fruit & vegetable liquid products as per ISO/TS 19036:2006/Amend-1:2009 , please any one can help in explaining formula & calculation ASAP ?

Best Regards

Hi Hasmukh Amin,

The enclosed attachment contains  worked examples using the above mentioned Standard -

Use of iso19036 to Estimate Uncertainty.pdf   2.52MB   48 downloads

(see Pg 35 et seq and Annex XI)

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Acceptable tolerance of calibration measurement equipment Measurement uncertainty interpretation BRCGS 5.6.2 - Measurement of Uncertainty for Internal Lab Kill step measurement for bakery items BRCGS Issue 9 - Uncertainty Measurement Viscosity measurement for batters, ideas yall? BRC Clause 1.1.2 – NC on food safety culture plan measurement Looking for a procedure for weights and volume measurement of bottled orange juice in PET bottles Carcass temperature measurement from OPRP to PRP pH measurement during yogurt fermentation - fluctuations