What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Program Platforms for Supplier Approval Document Control

Started by , Dec 21 2018 08:20 PM
2 Replies

Hello friends,

I am trying to find a software platform to keep all our supplier approval documents up to date from all of our vendors (and have document control). I have looked into only two but my team and I find them a bit too expensive. I was wondering if any of you could provide any advice for any soft ware platforms you use and find effective.

We are importers and distributors so any program designed for such needs is what I would like to find.

If any of you can share any such programs I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can you justify the value of a sanitary maintenance program to management if it is being questioned? Risk Analysis for EMP program Color-Coded Allergen Program Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) How to start with a food fraud program?
[Ad]

We use Safefood360 as our Supplier Approval Documentation tool.

We use Document Compliance Network, formerly Compliance Cops.

Similar Discussion Topics
How can you justify the value of a sanitary maintenance program to management if it is being questioned? Risk Analysis for EMP program Color-Coded Allergen Program Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) How to start with a food fraud program? Help with Supplier Approval and Assessment Program Skip Lot Program For Raw Materials Developing a Workplace Safety Program Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Developing an Environment / ATP Swab Program