What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

11.3.3 - Risk Analysis on the wearing uniforms outside of production

Started by , Dec 17 2018 08:41 PM
3 Replies

Our Plant allowed ours employee to wear their uniform into the break room and the rest room (the change room is also the rest room).  I need to do a Risk Analysis on this.  Does anyone has a good example of one. 

Thanks 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hand Dryers vs Paper Towels on Production Floor FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Risk Analysis for EMP program Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Duplicate analysis using MPN Method
[Ad]

You need to stop allowing them to wear them in those locations. Yes you would need a risk assessment proving otherwise, but that would certainly seem impossible. 

Product? 

Yes, that would be fine - back it up with a risk analysis though.

1 Like

OHHH Very sorry, I read it your question as something different. I understood your comments as outer garments like aprons, etc. I just re-read your question and realized my mistake.  You uniform is a different matter altogther. It would be BEST to not go outside with them on, but you could use a risk assessment to back that up.. Sorry i miss understood your comments. To redeem myself here is a template risk assessment that you could use.. It could be modified however it suits your needs. 

Best of Luck!

Attached Files

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hand Dryers vs Paper Towels on Production Floor FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process Risk Analysis for EMP program Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Duplicate analysis using MPN Method Ozone Transfer Chamber Low Risk to High Care/Risk High risk supplier approval In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance Risk Assessment for Protective Clothing in High Care Areas: Key Hazards and Considerations