What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is hardiflex allowed to use for pulverizing area?

Started by , Dec 10 2018 09:35 AM
2 Replies

Hello,

Is hardiflex allowed to use for pulverizing area? We produced coconut flour.

Thanks

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Drinking Water in the production area Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area Co-Packaging in Separate Area Nonfood Processing Area? Cleaning and Sanitation in production area
[Ad]

This depends on where it is going to be located & the use....

BRC 4.4 states "the fabrication of the site, buildings & facilities shall be suitable for the intended purpose"  (I don't know what FSSC says but I would think there is an equivalent clause).

I would advise you seek the MSDS from the supplier & consult your health & safety site contact to allow you to make the decision.

This product contains crystalline silica and is should not be used in a food facility.

The boards can fume off and inhalation can also be an issue based on prolonged exposure.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Drinking Water in the production area Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area Co-Packaging in Separate Area Nonfood Processing Area? Cleaning and Sanitation in production area Is an enclosed shipping area mandatory? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Distance allowed to place containers in the wall As per SQF are employees allowed to have neckless or anything hanging around their neck? High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration