What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

What are CCP's in HACCP system for frozed steamed sweet potato?

Started by , Nov 24 2018 04:29 AM
1 Reply

Our process: Receive material >> Washing > cutting > Steamed > Frozen by IQF > Metal detector > X-Ray >>  Packing > Storage

We just buy X-Ray machine, before that we have two CCP point: CCP 1 - Steam and CCP 2-Metal detector.

My question is now Where is CCP:

1. CCP 1- Steam, CCP 2 - Metal detector, CCP3 - X-ray

2. CCP 1 - Steam, CCP 2- X-Ray.

Which one is ok?

I just graduated so dont have to much experience.

Please help me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? Internal temperature of Steamed Dumpling
[Ad]

In your haccp plan,

If you've identified metal as a likely hazard controlled by metal detection; then that is one ccp

if you've identified other hazardous material likely to occur in your product controlled by x-ray; then x-ray is another ccp

if you've identified pathogenic organisms in your sweet potatoes controlled by steam sterilization; then steam is a third ccp

if any of these are not identified as hazards in your haccp plan then they are not going to be controlled by a ccp

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP? Internal temperature of Steamed Dumpling HACCP HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards HACCP for storing and distributing packaging for food products BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire?