What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Sainsbury's HARA

Started by , Nov 12 2018 03:05 PM
1 Reply

Hi

I am currently conducting a gap analysis with the intention to start supplying Sainsbury's. I am currently reviewing the COP for Product Safety which is about completing a HARA and TSA.

Are these systems specific to Sainsbury's?

If so, where will I be able to complete a HARA? Is this going to be on the JS Aspire program itself or something I need to do independently like a HACCP?

Thanks in advance.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Do ASDA and Sainsbury have a standard? Sainsbury technical policy for meat sourcing M&S and Sainsbury's on Changing Areas & Workshop? Sainsbury's UK Requirements
[Ad]

Gaz

It has been a while since I worked with JS but my understanding is that the HARA for each product is attached the relevant specification on Aspire. 

Things may have changed since then but your JS technical contact will be able to confirm this?.

There are also regular training courses specific to the JS requirements/processes that you might find useful?.

https://www.campdenb...nsburys-tma.php

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Sainsbury's Code of Practice for the Control of Allergen Cross Contamination Do ASDA and Sainsbury have a standard? Sainsbury technical policy for meat sourcing M&S and Sainsbury's on Changing Areas & Workshop? Sainsbury's UK Requirements Sainsbury's COP regarding free from (gluten free) requirements? Morrisons Enterprise, Sainsbury's Inspire and CO-Op Quest Sainsbury's - BRC Certification