What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

IFSQN implementation workbooks?

Started by , Nov 01 2018 05:56 PM
3 Replies

I just got an email about a new workbook released for SQF8 and FSMA. At $1250 its not going to be an easy sell to my team but since we have a new push to get SQF certification ASAP, Im considering it. Can anyone else who has purchased one of these workbooks provide some feedback from their experience with these pre-made QMS's?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars
[Ad]

Yes, do it.

1 Like1 Thank

I wandered aimlessly with no help for months while trying to put the programs together near tears, then took it upon myself (and my own pocket) to purchase the package, build confidence and be done in 6 weeks.  The cliche if I only knew then what I know now comes to mind.  My take way from the experience: I can recite the SQF code in my sleep.

1 Like1 Thank

One of the best investments you can ever make for your career as an SQF Practitioner. I highly recommend it.

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Hello IFSQN IFSQN Discord Server Feels great to be a part of the IFSQN community! SQF Implementation Package offered by IFSQN Celebrating 5 Years of IFSQN Food Safety Fridays Webinars IFSQN BRCGS Food Safety Management System Implementation Workbook IFSQN - SQF Implementation Package IFSQN BRCGS FSQM Pack Hello IFSQN Hello IFSQN