What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I need a Separate Food Safety Plan for Multi Site?

Started by , Oct 30 2018 04:57 PM
3 Replies

Hello to all, 

I have two sites, we make same product at both but machinery is slight different.  Would I need a desperate food safety plan for each site? Or can I have one of the same at each site?  We are trying for for SQF certification.  

Thank you in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Rejection for major food allergen Food Safety Requirements Food Safety Requirements Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Food Fraud
[Ad]

An FSP is always SITE specific

You will obviously be able to cut and paste for each one, but as the BUILDING and EQUIPMENT are not the same,the HAZARDS will not be the same

Sorry for the bad news, but yes, you need an FSP for each location

Different locations = 2 plans +

Thank you.

Similar Discussion Topics
Rejection for major food allergen Food Safety Requirements Food Safety Requirements Can Inhalers and Emergency Prescribed Medications be Allowed in Food Production Areas under SQF and FDA Requirements? Food Fraud Food Category under Codex Guidance on Using "Clean Label" for Imported Food Products How to Address and Resolve Water Quality Issues in a Food Manufacturing Facility How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements