What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP Audit/QMS Software for Natural Health products (NHPs)?

Started by , Oct 16 2018 02:53 AM
2 Replies

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend me some robust, reliable  and efficient software tools for GMP audits and/or overall QMS, specific or compatible to  Natural Health products (NHPs)?

We are looking for a better way to perform our internal as well as second-party audits of our contract manufacturing facilities. Your insights will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

V

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Sesotec -- How to delete products that are inactive? Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit?
[Ad]

Have you considered "Muddyboots" - I don't know your products or supply chain, however if you are auditing back to farm level it is a really effective tool.

https://en.muddyboots.com/

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend me some robust, reliable  and efficient software tools for GMP audits and/or overall QMS, specific or compatible to  Natural Health products (NHPs)?

We are looking for a better way to perform our internal as well as second-party audits of our contract manufacturing facilities. Your insights will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

V

I suggest you consult one of our sponsor's sub-forum at end of main page.

Similar Discussion Topics
Sesotec -- How to delete products that are inactive? Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit BRC Audit plan before the scheduled audit What does the journey to find an FSMS software look like internally? How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Witness Audit on an unannounced audit?! BRCGS 3.4.1 - Internal Audit frequency - To Dispute or Not to Dispute Nonconformance? Costco Unannounced audit - 2023 FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Deforested meat products shelf life label requirements