What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S?

Started by , Sep 17 2018 09:24 AM

Mandark,

A little vague on this one.  There have been a ton of studies on the stuff showing that it is not a great material health-wise.  You can start here for a quick link to a food packaging forum for some of the characteristics and other information:

https://www.foodpack...lth/bisphenol-s

I would probably go to "Google Scholar"  (I have provided the pre-searched subject linked to the text) and review the medical and science journals that are there if you are looking for something in that regard (there is a bunch there, I looked).  It is replacing Bisphenol A in many areas and it looks as thought the government is allowing the adjustment and still maintaining that the products are BPA free.  Is this your ultimate goal as well?

Cheers!

1 Reply

Hi,

Do you have recent regulations or articles regarding Bisphenol S? Please send.

Regards,

Mandark

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Gel/Acrylic nails paperbag company (BRC regulations) HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India Regulations in Bakery Does anyone have any information on the FDAs SSL regulations for powdered dietary supplements? Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations?
[Ad]

Mandark,

A little vague on this one.  There have been a ton of studies on the stuff showing that it is not a great material health-wise.  You can start here for a quick link to a food packaging forum for some of the characteristics and other information:

https://www.foodpack...lth/bisphenol-s

I would probably go to "Google Scholar"  (I have provided the pre-searched subject linked to the text) and review the medical and science journals that are there if you are looking for something in that regard (there is a bunch there, I looked).  It is replacing Bisphenol A in many areas and it looks as thought the government is allowing the adjustment and still maintaining that the products are BPA free.  Is this your ultimate goal as well?

Cheers!

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Gel/Acrylic nails paperbag company (BRC regulations) HACCP in Bakery - Food Regulations India Regulations in Bakery Does anyone have any information on the FDAs SSL regulations for powdered dietary supplements? Is anyone else struggling with the FSMA204 Final Rule regulations? Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations EU regulations on black spec allowance in sugar RDB Phosphorus Regulations Regulations for Microbial Environmental Monitoring in South Africa FDA Regulations for ESL Products