What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Query-Modules/Confectionary Manufacg/Food Wholesaling-Distribution

Started by , Sep 12 2018 07:41 PM
3 Replies

Afternoon,

Just looking for a little guidance as well double checking a few things. The business is Confectionary / Chocolate / Molded Chocolate / Candy wafers & etc.plus food wholesaling & Distribution.

Scope of Registration  ( food sector categories and products)(FSC):

• 17 - confectionary manufacturing 
  • 26 - Food wholesaling and Distribution 

For SQF: Level 2

Current Issue is 8 ? Correct?

Modules for the type of business would be: Correct? Is there any other modules that I missed?

• Module- 2
  • Module - 11

Thank you,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Salmonella Query BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9
[Ad]

Hey Chris,

Current SQF Edition is 8.

Module 2 will cover your general guidelines and Module 11 will cover the manufacturing aspect of what you are doing.

You are pointed in the right direction.  This website will give you all of the current SQFI guidelines as well as the downloadable checklists and the code itself.  Good luck.

https://www.sqfi.com/documents/

Cheers!

1 Thank

"SQF level 2", per se, no longer exists.

I suggest you have a look at the link in previous Post.

1 Thank

Hey Chris,

Current SQF Edition is 8.

Module 2 will cover your general guidelines and Module 11 will cover the manufacturing aspect of what you are doing.

You are pointed in the right direction.  This website will give you all of the current SQFI guidelines as well as the downloadable checklists and the code itself.  Good luck.

https://www.sqfi.com/documents/

Cheers!

Thanks My Friend,,,,,

Similar Discussion Topics
Salmonella Query BRC Internal Auditing Query Supplier Approval Program query Query regarding Backup to FS Director Query Production Zones for BRC 9 HACCP Brewing CCP Query SQF 9. Module 11. Risk Analysis Query Adulteration RASFF query Query regarding Safe Food for Canadians (SFCR) Licence One Product/ Other Product Provincially Inspected Gluten Free bakery, query section 8