What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

CA Prop. 65 Acrylamide in Roasted Sesame Seeds

Started by , Aug 29 2018 05:43 AM
4 Replies

Hello,

I Just received analysis result from certified lab on acrylamide in Roasted Sesame Seeds, and it was 100 ppb.

Now, how can I convert 100 ppb to ug/day? (CA prop. 65 NSRL for Acrylamide is 0.2ug/day.)

How can I figure out how much of Sesame Seeds are consumed per day by average person?

Can I simply multiply 100 ppb with serving size of 5g?

Please anyone help me to figure this our.

Thanks.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry High yeast and ACC in Sesame dressing Prop 65, REACH, RoHS Status? California Prop 65- Mercury Allowable Limits?
[Ad]

here's a conversion table that allows you to populate ppb or ug/g

http://www.endmemo.c...ert/ppbug_g.php

a reference table

http://www.american-...ion-Tables1.pdf

Hello Mr. Scampi,

Thank you for the information.
Now, I try to find out what average daily consumption of Sesame Seeds by average adult so that I can verify the microgram / day of NSRL.
Do you know where I can get the information?

1 oz  on fda RACC

Thank you Dr. Vu,

Could RACC be reference for both serving size and average daily consumption?

I've figured, for CA prop. 65, I need to find out what average daily consumption volume of Sesame Seeds and multiply by analytical result of Acrylamide. 

Similar Discussion Topics
USA - CA Prop 65 Labeling for military commissary sales Utilization of Grape Seeds and analysis of potential applications in the food industry High yeast and ACC in Sesame dressing Prop 65, REACH, RoHS Status? California Prop 65- Mercury Allowable Limits? EU 2017-2158 Acrylamide Sesame added as an allergen - labeling Packaging considerations for roasted and salted macadamia Allergen Labelling of Sesame for Wholesale How to effectively remove sesame seed traces from utensils?