What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to close a nonconformity related to supplier assessment?

Started by , Jul 11 2018 12:25 PM
1 Reply

I would like someone to guide me on how to close a nonconformity related to Raw material supplier assessment.

most of the times whenever I have an audit the AUDITOR wants to see how I assessed the RM supplier and the approval method used.

These materials are sometimes purchased from middle men and in most cases the best you can get is MSDS but it does not fulfill the criteria of approval not even assessment. those who are conversant with the process of evaluating suppliers please help me.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Fraud Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe
[Ad]

Tell the middle men that you need info that can only come from the source - doesn't matter if the middle guy provides all that you need or the source does - either way you have to get it.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Fraud Assessment Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Pre-Assessment vs Initial Audit Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Extended Producer Responsibility laws (EPR Laws) related to product packaging and, depending on the state, certain paper and food service ware product