What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

June 2018 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jun 06 2018 10:20 AM
11 Replies

We are delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for June 2018 is jdpaul who only joined IFSQN 50 days ago, but has already proven to be an active and very helpful member.

Congratulations on your MOTM award. :clap:

Along with the title jdpaul will also receive the coveted IFSQN Mug.

Best Regards, 

Simon

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - June 2024 June 2023 - Member of the Month World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 June 2022 - Member of the Month June 2021 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Congrats jdpaul!!! 

Congratulations JDPaul.

As a recipient of the coveted mug I can attest of it's beauty!

Hi JD Paul,

Congratulations with the MOTM!!! And many thanks for your helpful insights.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congrats JDPaul...you did a great help.... :happydance:

regards,

redfox

Well done jdpaul!  :rock:

Hi jdpaul,

Congratulations and Thanks for your numerous and varied Posts !

Hi IFSQN Team,

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I shared this with Simon and would like to share it with the rest of you (Reflecting why I am here):

I am very honored to have received this Member of the Month Award. I do not feel like I have deserved it but will gladly accept it as a 'job well done.' My goal is to continually help others and myself better understand food safety and all the underpinnings surrounding it. I believe that recognizing individuals for their contributions is a great way of showing concern and continual improvement; which I am big proponent of. I will continually strive to be a better resource here in all the ways that I can. Thank you for this gift and recognition; it means a lot

congrats :sleazy:

Well done.

Marshall

Nice one jdpaul :happydance:

Congrats!!

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - June 2024 June 2023 - Member of the Month World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 June 2022 - Member of the Month June 2021 - Member of the Month June 2020 - Member of the Month June Food Safety News June 2019 - Member of the Month June 2017 - Member of the Month June 2016 - Member of the Month