What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Safety and Quality Management Software

Started by , May 23 2018 02:47 AM
3 Replies

Can anybody recommend a user friendly software for food safety and quality system? it should include the function such as doc control, NCR issuing, .....

our business is growing , it is hard to keep up to the speed of record generated. Any suggestion will be much appreciated. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine
[Ad]

Can anybody recommend a user friendly software for food safety and quality system? it should include the function such as doc control, NCR issuing, .....

our business is growing , it is hard to keep up to the speed of record generated. Any suggestion will be much appreciated. 

Hello, 

Nice to meet you !

for your question i would choose Safefood360 site , it is a professional site for food safety and quality , i tried it in the SOP's and things related to Food safety and it was really effective and useful. 

This is the link http://safefood360.com/ 

you can check it and hope that it could help you. 

Regards

Mohamed 

I have used Safefood 360 for years. Highly recommended.

Marshall

I have recently had the opportunity to take a look at Muddy Boot's Green Light software and it looks very good to me.  It is available in Australia, so possibly New Zealand as well. 

Note: I don't receive any personal financial incentives to recommend products in this way.  

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Top non-conformances among all IFS audited food factories UK verification /tests on importend food SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification No food from Chine Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging Food Fraud Assessment Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Examples for Food Safety & Quality Culture as per FSSC 22000 V6 requirement Food Defense