What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Good kit for testing treenut and peanut allergens?

Started by , May 15 2018 07:05 PM
5 Replies
What is a good test kit brand to test for treenut and peanut allergens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition
[Ad]

I agree with MsMars on the Reveal 3-d for the peanut; used it for years when I was working with tree nuts/peanuts and it always did an outstanding job.

Hello,

Someone know something about rapid test kit for pine nuts? I can't find nothing for it.

Thank you in advance!

Plamenta123 - 

I know that Microbiologique in Seattle created a rapid test for pine nut, but I've never used it so I can't vouch for how good of a test it is.

Here's a link so you can look at it yourself:  http://microbiologique.com/pinenut/

Good luck!

1 Thank

I've only ever used Neogen (mustard and egg) and found them quick, reliable and fool proof

Similar Discussion Topics
Carrier Sent Finished Good Foodstuff on Trailer with 6.1 Poisons How can I check good sterilization? SQF 2.4.2. Good Manufacturing Practices How to evaluate expired inventory to prove they are good to use? Does Anyone Know Of a Good affordable Lab to test ingredientsfor purity, strength, identity, and composition Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? The role of research in supporting good safety practices in the food sector FSSC v5.1 - Parameters in Testing Finished Good Sampling for Finished Good Validation Test Reference Standards for Good Warehousing Practices in Food Manufacturing