What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Exporting Live Lobsters to China

Started by , Apr 30 2018 05:22 PM
3 Replies

Good afternoon I am looking for information to begin exporting to China. My company wants to export/ship live lobsters to China. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thank You

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand What approvals are required for Exporting to Hong Kong? What Certification is required for exporting to the US? Will we need Phytosanitary Certification for exporting? Exporting to Mexico
[Ad]

https://www.fas.usda...seafood-imports

The next thing you need to do is ensure that you are eligible to export to China (ask your inspector if you're not sure)

Then find a broker to handle all of the paperwork and organization stuff (there is a lot of paperwork involved) it's worth the price instead of trying to manage inhouse

Good luck=-------------hurry before China slaps a tariff on them!!!!

1 Thank

Maybe you can contact me

1 Thank

2-year old thread.

Similar Discussion Topics
Requirements for exporting frozen pizza to Australia and New Zealand What approvals are required for Exporting to Hong Kong? What Certification is required for exporting to the US? Will we need Phytosanitary Certification for exporting? Exporting to Mexico What are requirements for exporting wheat flour to the USA? Exporting of Ready to Cook Items to US Exporting from United States to Canada Allergen Declarations USA exporting to Mexico- Food Labels Procedure for exporting aqua-cultured organic products to USA