What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Infection Protection Act

Started by , Apr 18 2018 09:17 AM
1 Reply

Hello,

Can anyone support me with the Infection Protection Act? I couldnt find any relevant topic, I think it might be a German act but for sure in English, too.

Kind regards,

Iwona

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can a worker continue to perform their work with Hepatitis B infection? Infection prevention and emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry Infection prevention & emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry Listeria Infection - Is it possible without eating food?
[Ad]

Hi Iwona,

unfortunatly I couldn´t find an englisch translation, of the regulation, but you can find some information on the page of the Robert-Koch- Institute

https://www.rki.de/D.../ifsg_node.html

Also I found an englisch translation for an example training document on §43 IFSG and some information put online by the BfR (the german "Federal Institute for Risk Assessment"). I ad those documents

Hygiene Rules in Catering.pdf   715.33KB   8 downloadsInstruction Sheet §43 GIPA.pdf   76.13KB   15 downloads

Instruction Sheet §43 GIPA.pdf   76.13KB   15 downloads

Sorry that I couldn´t help more

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Can a worker continue to perform their work with Hepatitis B infection? Infection prevention and emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry Infection prevention & emergency preparedness: lessons learned from the Healthcare industry Listeria Infection - Is it possible without eating food?