What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP's and SSOP's -- need help

Started by , Apr 10 2018 01:29 AM
4 Replies

I'm looking for GMP and SSOP templates that are already written for the food manufacturing industry (primarily sauce and condiments).  Can anyone give any advice on where I can purchase these?  I'm trying to avoid hours of writing these from the ground up.

I appreciate any guidance anyone can give!

David

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SSOP Access to Plant Employees Organic Cleaning SSOP Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a) SSOP for Reconditioning Packages or WIP Please help my understanding of PRP's, CCP's. SSOP, GMP's etc.?
[Ad]

I'm looking for GMP and SSOP templates that are already written for the food manufacturing industry (primarily sauce and condiments).  Can anyone give any advice on where I can purchase these?  I'm trying to avoid hours of writing these from the ground up.

I appreciate any guidance anyone can give!

David

Hi David,

I assume the products involved are RTE.

Are yr GMP/SSOP forms/data intended to be audited by any specific organisation and/or for a specific FS Standard ?

Would purchasing the following be helpful in changing over our documentation to Ed. 8?

SQF Code Edition 8 Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers

We already have the important plans in place already, so I don't know if this would be a waste of money?

Thanks!

Hi David

Any feedback ?

@kristin,

wrong thread presumably ??

Hi David

Do you have a chemical supplier?  Typically they can help with writing the SSOP's for the facility and equipment. 

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
SSOP Access to Plant Employees Organic Cleaning SSOP Help with understanding SSOP form 9CFR416.12(a) SSOP for Reconditioning Packages or WIP Please help my understanding of PRP's, CCP's. SSOP, GMP's etc.? Feedback on a Drain Cleaning SSOP Dry cleaning SSOP for spice filling equipment Packaging Manufacturer SSOP requirements SSOP's and Cleaning Checklists Food Packaging - Cleaning Checklists / SSOP