What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does anyone have the updated Yum! Brands Standard?

Started by , Feb 01 2018 12:58 AM
1 Reply

Does anyone have the updated Yum! Brands Standard? I think there is a new 2018 version.

Do you think it is equivalent to ISO 22000+ ISO 22002-1?

Thank you so much!!

Katherine, from Bolivia!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Co-manufacturer Problems with Brands Not Giving Documentation Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard
[Ad]

I am in the same boat. No one can tell me what the true standard is that we are working toward. I've only been told that it's the YUM! standard and that it's a hard standard to meet. Prior to my  current position I went through a certification process based on ISO 22000 and it was very challenging. If YUM! is harder than ISO 22000, then we still have a lot of hurdles to meet before we are certified.

Similar Discussion Topics
Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? Cadmium standard for Milkfish products composed of different ingredients Co-manufacturer Problems with Brands Not Giving Documentation Standard Plate Counts in RTE Foods Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Which GFSI standard should we go with? What Exactly is Standard Deviation? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry