What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for SOP for Market Return Material

Started by , Dec 09 2017 10:28 AM
2 Replies

Hlo everyone,

Please provide me SOP for Market return material and related formats please .

it will be great help from yourside

thanks you very much

Bhupendra Sharma

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
GMP checklist for open fish market What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? What does BRCGS say about hold material? Raw Material Hazard Analysis Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance
[Ad]

Hi Bhupendra,

This policy and procedure would very much depend on your product, operation, level of control of the product and stage of the market the product is being returned from.

The safest option would be to quarantine and dispose of the product.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Bhupendra,

This policy and procedure would very much depend on your product, operation, level of control of the product and stage of the market the product is being returned from.

The safest option would be to quarantine and dispose of the product.

Kind regards,

Tony

Dear Tony,

would appriciate if any reference SOP is there so that by that i can make for my product.

Thanks 

Similar Discussion Topics
GMP checklist for open fish market What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? What does BRCGS say about hold material? Raw Material Hazard Analysis Irradiated Packaging Material Compliance Nutritional Labelling US Market Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area VACCP assestment for process and raw material Raw Material Segregation based on Allergens Guidance material for starting SQF implementation