What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

December 2017 - Member of the Month

Started by , Dec 07 2017 08:19 PM
6 Replies

We are delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for December 2017 is Zerokill_Guiding.  A relatively new member, but active and extremely helpful so far.

Congratulations on your MOTM award. :clap:

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Congratulations!

Simon

2 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation)
[Ad]

We are delighted to announce the IFSQN Member of the Month for December 2017 is Zerokill_Guiding.  A relatively new member, but active and extremely helpful so far.

Congratulations on your MOTM award. :clap:

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.

Congratulations!

Simon

I send my thanks for the award, but ultimately i need to thank the IFSQN Team and all of the IFSQN Members also. This is the best website i have ever used to perform my job, assist others, and ultimately learn something new everyday. From all of us at Savor Street Foods, Inc., we wish you a very Merry Christmas. Stay safe and sound over the holiday Season's.

Semper Fidelis,

Gregory C. Wood

Savor Street Foods Inc.

gwood@savorstreet.com

Office:  610.320.7882

Mobile: 610.568.6770

1 Thank

Congrats and welcome to the forum!  You're right, it's a great place.

1 Thank

Hi Gregory,

Congratulations and Many Thanks for your inputs !

1 Thank

Thank you for contributing Gregory!

1 Thank

Congrats Zerokill!! !! :x_tongue:

1 Thank

lol wow Charles you must have many mugs in your collection :spoton: :gleam: :happydance:

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - December 2023 BoS List FSSC 22000 - updated December 2022 GFSI Steering Committee Sanctions IFS effective 8th December 2022 December 2022 - Member of the Month Decision Tree (Food Safety System Certification Version 5 December 2019 Guidance Documentation: ISO 22000 Interpretation) Member of the Month - December 2021 December 2020 - Member of the Month December 2019 - Member of the Month December 2018 - Member of the Month December 2016 - Member of the Month