What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Environmental Monitoring Tracking

Started by , Dec 07 2017 02:49 PM
2 Replies

Hi all, 

I am writing in hopes that some of you may want to share how your business/QA Dept tracks environmental monitoring. How you record results per site, trend, etc. I am wanting to make sure that I capture everything in a simple, efficient manner. 

Thanks! 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface environmental monitoring Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity
[Ad]

Hi,

What kind of environmental monitoring do you mean? Depending on the type of business you are in the type of testing you do will change and what and how you report. I have split my factory into zones and I'm looking for at least a 98.5% pass rate in zone 1 which is the food contact zone over the period of a month (but every failed result has to be investigated and retested with follow ups and corrective actions) I have a very small food contact area though and I don't need to worry about Listeria, Salmonella, protein, allergens, species. They would all change the way I trend and monitor each zone.

Zone map with percent pass / fail (presumptive positive) in total and per zone.  We track this as one of our KPI's.

Similar Discussion Topics
Environmental Monitoring in Food Packaging SPC swabbing for Environmental Monitoring of non-food contact surface environmental monitoring Environmental monitoring - zoning in raw material area Environmental risk assessment and sample quantity risk Based Environmental monitoring Plan Environmental testing plan - listeria & TVC Environmental Monitoring for a plastics packaging facility IFS V8 5.6.2 - Environmental Monitoring Environmental Monitoring Risk Assessment