What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Initial Certification audit - This Week!

Started by , Dec 04 2017 08:21 PM
5 Replies

I have to give a "shout out" to all my colleagues on this forum - We are FINALLY having our initial facility audit for SQF this Wednesday and Thursday.  I am feeling good about our chances and really appreciate all the information sharing that has really helped demystify SQF for me.

Wish me luck!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Longest wait for audit report and certificate External consultant for internal audit Construction During an Audit Find root cause for nonconfomity after audit BRCGS After the BRC Audit.......
[Ad]

Excellent.  Remember, don't volunteer information and nothing off the cuff - an Auditor is a reporter.

And I was one for a number of years.

1 Thank

First audit is "in the books" - 7 minors - no majors.  We thought the auditor was both thorough and fair.

Yay!

Congrats!  This has been a long time coming.  Well-deserved!

Awesome! Congratulations!

Well done!  :clap:

Onwards and upwards.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Longest wait for audit report and certificate External consultant for internal audit Construction During an Audit Find root cause for nonconfomity after audit BRCGS After the BRC Audit....... Dairy Certification / Warehouse / Cold Storage Gantt certification project Certification steps FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Internal Audit - BRC Issue 9