What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Third Party Certificate in Vitamins Company

Started by , Nov 09 2017 03:17 PM
1 Reply

Good Morning, 

I would like to know what are the requirements for Supplier Approval Program for a Vitamins Company. If someone can helps me I will really appreciate it. Thanks, 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Can you provide a template or example of a food loss and waste policy procedure for a semi-refined carrageenan company? Can anyone recommend a reliable company to conduct an SQF audit for a food ingredient? Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? Allergen validation - Can Neogen swabs be used in-house vs sending to 3rd party lab
[Ad]

Hi,

It depends on what your supplier approval procedure states. As an example, we are BRC and have the flexibility to justify our choices. Primary would be a GFSI certificate and audit report, but if we audit the company we can accept very little (HACCP or ISO9001, or in one case none at all). However, we need to be assured that the full systems are in place (HACCP, traceability and recall) and that they work.

If a customer has more relaxed requirements, then we would use their chosen supplier under concession.

Similar Discussion Topics
Can you provide a template or example of a food loss and waste policy procedure for a semi-refined carrageenan company? Can anyone recommend a reliable company to conduct an SQF audit for a food ingredient? Do we include third party manufacturing products in our FSSC 22000 scope? For spill-proof bottles, is it acceptable to use them for liquids other than clear water, such as squash or cordial provided by the company? Allergen validation - Can Neogen swabs be used in-house vs sending to 3rd party lab Looking for recommendation of third-party subject matter X-ray-Metal Detector 3PM details confidential and GFSI certificate Gel/Acrylic nails paperbag company (BRC regulations) Sample Retention for an Agent/Broker Company Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?