What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Size of Recycling Batches?

Started by , Sep 29 2017 01:37 PM
3 Replies

When our recycling is processed, it's processed in batches.  These batches are important because if any type of contaminant or hazard (food, liquid, broken glass, etc) is found in the batch, the entire batch of recycling has to be thrown out.  I've been trying to figure out how large these batches are (weight, inches, however it is measured), and I'm wondering if anyone can lead me to an answer.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
MAP Packing residual levels size variance Size of the holes in the sieve used for flour, starch and semolina in foods Water filter micron size EU regulation for the size of foreign bodies in food? Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table
[Ad]

What are you recycling? Cardboard, paper, plastic?

What are you recycling? Cardboard, paper, plastic?

Glass! (Bottles, food containers, etc.)

Okay, to melt down into new containers? Or is this a bottle washing procedure for food? I'm confused as to your application, you said above that broken glass would be considered a "contaminant" above.

Unless your recycling is part of a food production process this forum may not have the expertise you're looking for.

Similar Discussion Topics
MAP Packing residual levels size variance Size of the holes in the sieve used for flour, starch and semolina in foods Water filter micron size EU regulation for the size of foreign bodies in food? Making a nutrient claim with a different serving size than listed in nutrition table Sifter screen size for flow Serving Size and Nutrition Labels What are the USDA Organic Seal Size Requirements? Determining QA Sample Size and method FDA tolerance on serving size supplement capsules weight