What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certification Grading BRC Agents & Brokers

Started by , Sep 14 2017 11:54 AM
1 Reply

Hi all,

I have received a certification from one of our suppliers. They were audited by BRC on Issue 1 of Agent & Brokers and they fall under category number 3: Packaging Materials. Their certification grade states 'Pass' but I am unaware due to lack of knowledge on this standard on how they get graded. I previously believed that all standards use the same grading of AA, A, B .. etc. Can somebody please confirm how they are graded.

Thanks,

IL

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Re-Certification Process? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Regulatory certification Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification?
[Ad]

Hi Irishlass,

The first edition of the BRC Agents & Brokers is a simple pass/fail. However, Version 2 comes into force in January and will be graded like the other BRC standards with AA, A, B, C and D.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Re-Certification Process? The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Regulatory certification Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Scope of Certification product specific Tips for upcoming NSF Certification Audit How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification