What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic HACCP and Risk Assessment for hygiene sensitive packaging

Started by , Jul 21 2017 03:27 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I am trying to get prepared for becoming BRC certified.  We make a hygiene sensitive packaging, and I am trying to find a basic HACCP and Risk Assessment for this, most of what I can find is food oriented.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you so much.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]

Hello,

I am trying to get prepared for becoming BRC certified.  We make a hygiene sensitive packaging, and I am trying to find a basic HACCP and Risk Assessment for this, most of what I can find is food oriented.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you so much.

Hi cbryan,

Do you mean its BRC high risk ? Not used for Food ?

Pls clarify product/process.

Offhand, one suggestion -

https://www.iopp.org...cfm?pageID=2267

BRC is calling it a high hygiene category. they are converted film to hold diapers for baby butts. we convert rolled film into bags that will hold diapers; since it goes next to the babies skin it becomes high hygiene. I have been using an AIB based HACCP but do not feel it is what BRC would want.
1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Basic Internal Audit Training Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery