What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

First post from a forever lurker :)

Started by , Jun 26 2017 03:30 PM
2 Replies

Hello everyone,

My name is Loc. I work for a small food safety company in Canada called Datahex. Been checking out this forum for ages and today is the day I get involve. Looking forward to contributing to this great community :)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Using Canola or vegetable oil post lethality NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit
[Ad]

Hello everyone,

My name is Loc. I work for a small food safety company in Canada called Datahex. Been checking out this forum for ages and today is the day I get involve. Looking forward to contributing to this great community :)

Hi Loc

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Nice of you to come in from the Cold(?) :smile:

1 Thank

Thanks for coming out Loc, not so scary huh.

Hope you can get involved more.

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Using Canola or vegetable oil post lethality NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation Post Cleaning microbial verification How to Pass Post-cleaning Allergen Swab Supersnap Hygiena Post Shut Down Inspection Tips for Moving Facility and carrying out a Post Moving Audit?