What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Metal detector service - Canada

Started by , Jun 13 2017 07:26 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

Does any one here use other Metal detector repair/calibration service providers other than the manufacturer. We are having issues with their service level. Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Used metal detector and new X-Ray Inspection machine Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? CA 65 Heavy Metal Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP?
[Ad]

Hello,

Does any one here use other Metal detector repair/calibration service providers other than the manufacturer. We are having issues with their service level. Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Hi Qam,

I anticipate that any potential practical options may also relate to yr local area within Canada ?

We have used Shawpak for Safeline metal detectors in the past

Hi Qam,

I anticipate that any potential practical options may also relate to yr local area within Canada ?

Hi Charles,

Yes, they need to be local, we are located in GTA. They need to be able to service Loma metal detectors. Thanks

We have used Shawpak for Safeline metal detectors in the past

Do they service Loma. I have sent them a note. Thanks for your response.

You can try Plan Automation, the service Fortress but also do the same for others.

Tamale

We also use Shawpak Systems Ltd. for our metal detector.

Anyone knows which metal detector or body scanner is the best for the university project. I use the metal detector in my final year project and my budget is very low i have just 50$ for this. Please help me.

Similar Discussion Topics
Used metal detector and new X-Ray Inspection machine Does the BRCGS standard require metal detection test packs to be locked up when not in use? If a customer reports finding metal in a product how should you decide whether to initiate a recall? CA 65 Heavy Metal Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Looking for recommendation of third-party subject matter X-ray-Metal Detector BRCGS Requirement: Testing Metal Detectable Items on All Metal Detectors? Guideline for select the Size of test piece of Metal Detector BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection)