What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Member - Food Safety & HACCP trainer Ireland

Started by , May 17 2017 10:28 PM
3 Replies

My name is Orlagh and I am a Food Safety & HACCP Trainer based in Ireland. My business is Choice Training & Consultancy and I offer training in other areas of Health and Safety as well. I am delighted to be a member of this network and look forward to getting to know some of you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Bottle Water Manufacturing New Hire Safety Video Food Fraud Assessment Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible?
[Ad]

Hi Orlagh 

Nice to know you. I do the same job as u as a consultant in Australia and New Zealand. Am here to help those you need assistance in their career in the quality systems development , implementation and management.

Kindregards

Dr Humaid Khan

Managing Director

Halal International Services

Beverly Hills NSW Australia

Welcome to the IFSQN...enjoy your stay and if you have questions just ask.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Welcome to IFSQN !!

Similar Discussion Topics
Help regarding the application of good cleaning and sanitation measures in the food industry Bottle Water Manufacturing New Hire Safety Video Food Fraud Assessment Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? Glass Tupperware in a food manufacturing facility that has a separate Non-GMP lunchroom? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Opinion on Food Chain ID Management System UK verification tests on imported food FDA regulation for food contact materials