What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for Tesco Standards - Manufacturing/Metal Detector

Started by , Apr 26 2017 02:27 PM
6 Replies

Hello good afternoon from Spain, could someone of you send to me these 2 documents

Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard

Tesco COP Metal detection & Xray

thank you very much

best regards from Spain

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification Documenting non-applicable standards Tesco Tesco
[Ad]

Hello good afternoon from Spain, could someone of you send to me these 2 documents

Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard

Tesco COP Metal detection & Xray

thank you very much

best regards from Spain

Hi Berisa,

Both are posted on this Forum in several places.

Try searching the Forum for "Tesco".

If you are a TESCO supplier then you should have access to their library...

best regrds,

from Spain :)

Leila

addendum -

Hi Berisa,

Both are posted on this Forum in several places.

Try searching the Forum for "Tesco".

Files are here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ted/#entry66632

http://www.ifsqn.com...n-5/#entry57267

While I think it's great to share, these are confidential documents unless you're a Tesco supplier.  If you supply Tesco directly you should have a log in to their Technical library.  If you don't and you're perhaps a supplier via someone else, they should be able to send the documents with Tesco's approval or Tesco may still allow you to be set up on their system.

Sorry, I should have said as well, the documents have changed since the above links.

Sorry, I should have said as well, the documents have changed since the above links.

Hi GMO,

Yes, these were, sadly, the latest i could locate.

Similar Discussion Topics
BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces SQF 9 Food Manufacturing – Module 11 clarification Documenting non-applicable standards Tesco Tesco GFSI standards that include both manufactured and traded goods. Risk assessment - Metal Detector vs. X Ray (foreign body detection) Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes False Positive Metal Detection Reject