What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from the wide world of shellfish

Started by , Apr 25 2017 01:19 AM
2 Replies

My name is Dominic.  I work in the shellfish industry:  mussels, clams, and oysters.  I found this site looking for guidance after folowing up on some items from our most recent audit.  I am HACCP trained and certified.  I also work with policies and regs under the ISSC, NSSP, Health Dept, FDA, etc.  I am a novice in this group but aiming to be an expert in my organization to ensure food safety.  I also am the overall Safety guy conducting regular meetings and training.  I hope to learn as much as I can and eventually contribute to this network.

Thanks

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Where in the World? Hello world! Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Ethylene oxide regulation around the world
[Ad]

My name is Dominic.  I work in the shellfish industry:  mussels, clams, and oysters.  I found this site looking for guidance after folowing up on some items from our most recent audit.  I am HACCP trained and certified.  I also work with policies and regs under the ISSC, NSSP, Health Dept, FDA, etc.  I am a novice in this group but aiming to be an expert in my organization to ensure food safety.  I also am the overall Safety guy conducting regular meetings and training.  I hope to learn as much as I can and eventually contribute to this network.

Thanks

Hi Dominic,

Thanks for the interesting snapshot and Welcome  to the Forum ! :welcome:

It's a commercially important but IMEX very safety-sensitive segment of the seafood industry. i think you may have a lot to contribute already. :smile:

Welcome to the IFSQN Dominic, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Regards,

Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
Where in the World? Hello world! Shellfish Tags - Shellstock - Record Keeping - Lost or Missing Tags World Food Safety Day, June 7th, 2023 Ethylene oxide regulation around the world Ideas to mark World Food Safety Day? Maximum acceptable pseudomonas in shellfish? Pseudomonas in shellfish New to QA world. But loving it. What have you done for world food safety day?