What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

HACCP training in spanish

Started by , Apr 14 2017 02:42 PM
4 Replies

Hi dear:

I am sending a file about GMP training used on my company. Is a basic level but when I create it and use it with my partners , help me to understand the princples and step

I expect that is useful 

Best regards

Hugo Ramos

Certification manager

NORMEX DE MICHOACAN A.C.

3 NOM 251.pptx   14.52MB   85 downloads

(Note - GMP file is in Spanish)

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Where to Find the Current HACCP Standard? Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? CCP in HACCP Process Microbiological Testing and HACCP for Ice Pops Seafood HACCP Plans
[Ad]

Hi Hugo,

Are you looking for a Haccp Training in Spanish ?

1 Thank

Hugo, 

The question is not clear. 

What do you mean by partners?  (do you train your partners?? ) 

Arturo. 

any haccp training sheets in spanish 

https://www.youtube....h?v=2XYmKLSqXgY

Hi dear:

I am sending a file about GMP training used on my company. Is a basic level but when I create it and use it with my partners , help me to understand the princples and step

I expect that is useful 

Best regards

Hugo Ramos

Certification manager

NORMEX DE MICHOACAN A.C.

3 NOM 251.pptx

(Note - GMP file is in Spanish)

Similar Discussion Topics
Where to Find the Current HACCP Standard? Is IFSQN HACCP Training Accredited by the International HACCP Alliance? CCP in HACCP Process Microbiological Testing and HACCP for Ice Pops Seafood HACCP Plans How to Effectively Implement and Monitor Heat-Sealed Packaging as a CCP in HACCP Plan? Incorporating Outsourced Suppliers into HACCP Risk Assessments: BRC Clause 3.5.4.3 Compliance No CCPs in a HACCP Plan - Can This Be Possible? How detailed do the documents have to be for HACCP meetings? Including 3rd party storage and distribution HACCP in our own HACCP?