What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Technical & Quality Food Manufacturing Insight Request

Started by , Mar 20 2017 12:25 PM
2 Replies

Hi everyone,

My name is Andhari Wahyuniar. I am a master’s student of Food Quality Management from Wageningen University, The Netherlands. In collaboration with the UK National Centre for Food Manufacturing, University of Lincoln, I am conducting my thesis project about cleaning and disinfection programmes and process flow control in Ready-To-Eat (RTE) food processing companies.

It would be a great help to the study if those of you working in Technical and Quality related roles in RTE food industry could please participate in this study by filling in the following on-line questionnaire.

https://ncfm.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/cdpf

Your participation is completely voluntary and all feedback is confidential and is not linked to any particular business.  The information will only be used for the purposes of a broad study on the general challenges of the sector.

Thank you for your time to assist me in my educational endeavours. If you participate and would like a summary copy of this study please contact me at awahyuniar@lincoln.ac.uk or andhari.wahyuniar@wur.nl . You can also contact me if you require additional information or have questions about this study.

Sincerely,

Andhari Wahyuniar

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How can we make Technical exciting?! Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance Technical planner template What websites do you use for scientific and technical developments?
[Ad]

Andhari, I will spread the word among some colleagues. Good Luck ! 

That's great, Thank you very much :smile:

Similar Discussion Topics
How can we make Technical exciting?! Technical Knowledge and Information Sources Food allergen labelling and information requirements technical guidance Technical planner template What websites do you use for scientific and technical developments? Technical standards in Singapore Waitrose technical standard - assessing risk training Technical considerations to determine whether a product was suitable for dual supply? Solutions for protecting area of ​​technical maintenance works in a food production hall? Does a site need a Technical Manager?