What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommended perimeter wall material

Started by , Oct 24 2016 08:28 AM
2 Replies

Hi everyone, may I know what are the suitable material to make as perimeter wall other than brick or cold room partition material in wet processing section. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture?
[Ad]

Depending on which standard you are trying to adhere to, I would give the following blanket guidance:

Material that is capable of preventing the accumulation of dirt, minimize condensation and mold growth and facilitate cleaning.

Marshall

Hi everyone, may I know what are the suitable material to make as perimeter wall other than brick or cold room partition material in wet processing section. 

i would have thought Cold-room type partition sections ( eg foam sandwiched in Aluminium sheet ) are quite good/easy to erect unless required to withstand frequent attack ?.

Not sure if "brick" includes hollow "blocks", popular IMEX due cheap.

Similar Discussion Topics
Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Recommended Quality Management System Software? What cooling process is recommended for a pre-cooked food (poultry gravy) sterilized in a metal can? Does anyone have recommended brands for metal detectable bandages/band-aids that have good adhesion? Recommended Standard for Foods and Water ICMSF