What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier to Waitrose Quality Question

Started by , Oct 18 2016 05:42 PM
3 Replies
Hi,

I am needing some information relating to supplying products to Waitrose.

The scenario is this:-

"You have just received an email from Waitrose regarding a quality issue of a newly launched product.

What course of action should be taken?"

I have my own ideas but is there a guideline or particular requirement for Waitrose?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements
[Ad]

Hi,

I am needing some information relating to supplying products to Waitrose.

The scenario is this:-

"You have just received an email from Waitrose regarding a quality issue of a newly launched product.

What course of action should be taken?"

I have my own ideas but is there a guideline or particular requirement for Waitrose?

hi alan,

There is limited context.

Please provide some details, product, defect, etc etc.

Hi,

This is a theoretical situation. The product could be a chilled bakery item such as a cream cakes. The text quoted is all I have to work with so the first thing to do would get more more information regarding the issue from Waitrose.

If a Waitrose branded line - a PLR (Product Launch Review) will take place and will be scored against a set QAS as agreed with your relevant technologist.

Depending on the score (Amber/ Red) there is usually additional information in regards to not meeting the set QAS standard and action can be taken from there.

Depending on severity there is a WR policy on Root Cause which may need to followed.

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Quality SOP - Requirement for communication timeframe Does anyone have experience with Monday.com as a Quality Management System and Supplier Management System? Supplier Controls Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Supplier Approval Program- Storage/Pick and Pack on behalf customers (suppliers) Supplier Facility Visits Supplier Audit for Gummy Manufacturer Supplier Verification Supplier Approval Requirements in the Meat Industry?