What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from a food processing engineer and consultant

Started by , Sep 16 2016 02:46 PM
5 Replies

i am a food processing engineer and consultant advising entrepreneurs on new product filings 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Allergen management - non-food safe chemicals/lubricants External consultant for internal audit Rejection for major food allergen Corrective Actions - Presumptive Positive Listeria Spp. in Processing Marigold Gloves for Pot Wash/ Hygiene Room in Food Manufacturing
[Ad]

:welcome:

1 Like

giu, 

i need help determining the f value (s) for a dressing with ph of 3.0 , processed at 195 F for 10 minutes , then cooled to 180F and hot packed / inverted 

also a salsa, with a higher ph of 4.2 processed at 195F for 10 minutes 

who can help me ??

thanks  

Hi Paul, you already started a separate topic with that question.  I'm sure you'll get an answer in due course, bearing in mind it is Friday afternoon.

In the meantime welcome to the IFSQN.

Regards,

Simom

sorry, i'm in baking and confectionery so cant help  :uhm:

Hi Paul,

Were you able to understand the reply in yr duplicate thread ?

http://www.ifsqn.com...ue/#entry105734

Similar Discussion Topics
Allergen management - non-food safe chemicals/lubricants External consultant for internal audit Rejection for major food allergen Corrective Actions - Presumptive Positive Listeria Spp. in Processing Marigold Gloves for Pot Wash/ Hygiene Room in Food Manufacturing Lean tools and food safety How to promote the food safety culture Favourite Food Slogans Food Safety Meetings Hazards in Food Contact Packaging