What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Basic food safety awareness for delivery drivers

Started by , Sep 13 2016 02:00 PM
1 Reply

Good day

I am working in a catering company  delivers food in different location .Food include salads, cooked food, etc. But during recent interactive session i came to know that drivers having little knowledge about food safety. They are not keeping the temp monitoring system   as they were not aware the importance of it.I am planning to provide one hour training session to all drivers.If anyone having a closer vision about the drivers food safety awareness program,please share it

Regards

Sawmya

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing?
[Ad]

Dear Sawmya,

When you do your 1 hour training, do a test at the end of the training whether the importance of food safety is understood.

You make a small questionnaire, including the question about the why of temperature monitoring. If the question is not satisfactorily answered, there need to be retraining before the person will receive his or her certificate.

Keep the groups very small, so that you can have close contact with the trainees.

I hope I have informed you sufficiently. In case of further questions, please contact me.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Similar Discussion Topics
Looking for a basic VACCP sample for FSSC 22000 V5.1 Basic training for the production floor employees Any ideas on the costs for a basic entry level x-ray machine? Does anyone have a basic refresher training list? Does the GFSI Basic Level require Internal Auditing? Basic Internal Audit Training Zoning of basic hygiene manufacturer of self-adhesive labels In Australia, What is the most basic HACCP accreditation? Procedure to identify the basic needs and expectations of clients Seeking basic GMP practices for bakery