What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2016 - Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 02 2016 06:05 PM
7 Replies

Well done to ChristinaG for winning the September Member of the Month.

In a short space of time Christina has proven to be a very helpful and friendly member.  Asking and answering questions, welcoming new members, congratulating MOTM's and even submitting photos for the hairnet competition.

Well done Christina and thanks on behalf of the members and the IFSQN team.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.    :beer:

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Hi Christina,

Thanks for all your Posts ! 

1 Thank

Hello Miss CristinaG,

Congratulations...thanks for all the sharing of ideas.

regards,

redfox

1 Thank

Wow!  :w00t: Oh my gosh! Thank you!  

It's always a joy to see that even a bit of what I post is appreciated. Thank you so much!

:yay: congratulations!  :king:

1 Thank

Well done to ChristinaG for winning the September Member of the Month.

In a short space of time Christina has proven to be a very helpful and friendly member.  Asking and answering questions, welcoming new members, congratulating MOTM's and even submitting photos for the hairnet competition.

Well done Christina and thanks on behalf of the members and the IFSQN team.

Your prize is an IFSQN Mug.    :beer:

Simon,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my mug this weekend! I'm still looking for the best place to display it, however. :-D 

Thanks for the update Christina.

:cheers:

Congratulations! :happydance:

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2018 – Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010