What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Is it required to test for yeast and mold in Liquid Pasteurized Eggs?

Started by , Sep 02 2016 03:42 AM
2 Replies

Hello,

I'm with a liquid egg processing company. I'd like to know if the test for yeasts and molds in a requirement or a recommendation for the US market.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Liquid Co2 measuremnt in CSD FACTORY BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces LIquid CO2 tank Volume of liquid co2 calculation Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Yeast & Mould Specifications
[Ad]

Hello,

I have no definite answer but this might help : We receive liquid eggs  and some suppliers provide us with the COA tested for Salmonella, E.coli, APC, Coliforms and some suppliers test for  yeast and mold while other do not.

Hope this was helpful.

1 Thank

Hello,

I'm with a liquid egg processing company. I'd like to know if the test for yeasts and molds in a requirement or a recommendation for the US market.

The US Egg Board apparently thinks Yes -

http://www.aeb.org/f...-specifications

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Liquid Co2 measuremnt in CSD FACTORY BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces LIquid CO2 tank Volume of liquid co2 calculation Storage temperature of pasteurized milk Yeast & Mould Specifications Validation of Metal Detector Test Piece Sizes What is the correct way to test for microbials? Is it necessary to test compressor for oil, solid particles, microbes? Is a scanning system required as part of the sqf certification? Microbiological Test Standard