What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

PHO law in the United States of America

Started by , Aug 29 2016 04:23 PM
3 Replies

Where is this law written?  I believe in FDA, though I do not recall where it would be.  Can someone assist please?

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the criteria for Buy America? Hi from the states! Excited to learn! United States Heavy Metal limits in Food CICS America for SQF auditing Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States
[Ad]

Where is this law written?  I believe in FDA, though I do not recall where it would be.  Can someone assist please?

Thank you.

Hi Cheryl,

What is PHO ?

the only PHO I know :  Pho, a Vietnamese noodle soup

http://www.fda.gov/F...s/ucm449162.htm

Partially Hydrogenated Oils are no longer GRAS in the USA.   Try this link. 

2 Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the criteria for Buy America? Hi from the states! Excited to learn! United States Heavy Metal limits in Food CICS America for SQF auditing Open textbook: Comparisons of Codex Guidelines on Nutrition Labelling with Relevant Regulations of Taiwan and the United States Warehouse Food Safety Certification in the United Kingdom? Shipping food products containing meat and poultry to the United States Exporting from United States to Canada Allergen Declarations What certifications are required to export roasted coffee into the United States? Pesticide Tolerance Levels - United States