What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recommended Dock Door Screen Size?

Started by , Aug 22 2016 06:41 PM
2 Replies

Looking for BRC recommendation on Dock Door Screen size for our plant. Options are 12 mesh or 30 mesh.  Does anyone know if there is a specific requirement in the standard or best practice

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture?
[Ad]

Do you mean to keep flies ans bugs out?  If so personally I would go for the one with the smallest holes; your supplier should be able to advise if they are in the business. Normally your pest control contractor is the best source.

By the way BRC won't specify a size.  They just want you to keep bugs out by "adequate proofing".

Regards,

Simon

I would go with 30 mesh.  I would go with the screens like a tictactoe board which is earier to replace if

Similar Discussion Topics
Recommended Products, Verification and Chemical Suppliers in Michigan Recommended LIMS for Trader Brokerage Company Water Concentration recommended for a cooling bath using Sodium hypochlorite 12.5% What is the recommended distance between fly control units? Is FSSC 24000 recommended for food manufacture? How do you manage inks that have passed their recommended shelf-life? Recommended Quality Management System Software? What cooling process is recommended for a pre-cooked food (poultry gravy) sterilized in a metal can? Does anyone have recommended brands for metal detectable bandages/band-aids that have good adhesion? Recommended Standard for Foods and Water ICMSF