What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How do you clean a flour screw conveyor?

Started by , Jul 06 2016 10:28 PM
2 Replies
I have in my mill 2 screw conveyor of flour 20 m as length how I can cleasn it from flour under the screw .
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring Flour correctors and improvers vs wheat quality and mill setting Flour Fortification in USA BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area
[Ad]
Is it easy to disassembly ? If it then that's the best route in order to remove all debris ...but it can mean a longer downtime

Or have you tried some portable power vacuum? If that works do it more frequently as a preventative maintenance process.

Back in my day we had third party silo experts do this for us every year

Is it easy to disassembly ? If it then that's the best route in order to remove all debris ...but it can mean a longer downtime

Or have you tried some portable power vacuum? If that works do it more frequently as a preventative maintenance process.

Back in my day we had third party silo experts do this for us every year

it's not ease to disassemble

i indeed tried to clean it manually by removing flour still at the bottom with our hands but it need long time

also i tried to remove it by vacuum machine but it take a long time due to lower capacity of vacuum machine  

i have an idea for this problem if this screw conveyor have a hole at the bottom as its tall , when i need to remove the bad flour i'll need to open the door of hole to see flour falls from auger .

1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
Flour Inline Magnet Industry Standard Flour Mill Environmental Monitoring Flour correctors and improvers vs wheat quality and mill setting Flour Fortification in USA BRCGS Cleaning equipment in clean area Chemical treatment for red flour beetles and weevils Organic Status - Flour Production How do you keep traceability of bulk flour? How to control flour beetle in an organic mill? If a rat chews a sack of flour do you need to destroy the whole sack?