What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food safety management system reporting in a central restaurant

Started by , Jun 06 2016 07:04 AM
2 Replies

Hi all,

I’d like to get some feedback. Prior to this, I was in a manufacturing sector where we had a to churn out monthly status report covering things such as raw materials, in-process inspection results, shelf life results, pest control issues (if any), customer complaints, housekeeping, production area inspection (maintenance, cleanliness or GMP issues) etc.

I’m wondering if the same could be applied to a central restaurant? The dynamics of both are slightly different and I’m not sure if this reporting style is a norm (or welcomed). Can anyone from catering/central kitchen/F&B/central restaurant shed some light? It’s a pretty small production area with less than 15 people in the kitchen.

Would like to hear some feedback or opinions on this, thank you. 

Clover.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Different between food simulant in FDA and EU How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging
[Ad]

the main problem in restaurants is the great diversity of products, both raw materials and finished product; therefore the implementation of HACCP has to be done by groups. I am enclosing an article that could serve

Attached Files

the main problem in restaurants is the great diversity of products, both raw materials and finished product; therefore the implementation of HACCP has to be done by groups. I am enclosing an article that could serve

Hi Jel, 

thank you for the manual, that's a lot to read haha. But I was hoping that someone could advice me if similar method for reporting quality activities in a manufacturing setting could be employed in a central restaurant, kitchen setting? 

Similar Discussion Topics
Different between food simulant in FDA and EU How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? What are some effective scoring methods and control measures for a raw material risk assessment in a food manufacturing facility? What food safety risks are associated with diluting room-temperature sauce with filtered water for sous vide cooking? Selling Food Grade product to distributor for internal use following repackaging Under which food category does UHT milk fall? Food Facility Registration Rejection for major food allergen Hazards in Food Contact Packaging Food Fraud