What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Change Management Program/Procedure

Started by , May 12 2016 03:47 PM
5 Replies

Dear All,

My factory production unit is shifted to another place. The customer is asking for a change management procedure. Though i gave HACCP and QA meeting notes about new location, floor, painting,steam pieplines etc. Still they require a program or procedure for change management in location. Can you please guide me with any of the sample procedure for change management. It is of great support. 

Thank you,

Regards,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards Weight change during production - labeling rules Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards
[Ad]

Hi,

Here is an SOP and a form for change control. I think it may be what you are looking for.  

Regards,

Lmarsh16

Hi Lmarsh16,

I am not able to see the attachment. I think there is no attachment. 

Can you please re send it . 

Thank you,

Regards

Hi,

Let me have another go at this.  I hope this is what your are looking for

Lmarsh16

Attached Files

2 Likes11 Thanks

Thanks, Lmarsh16.  Very helpful.

David

Hi,

Let me have another go at this.  I hope this is what your are looking for

Lmarsh16

Looking for this as well, thanks for sharing, great!

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 V6 Risk-based change management process In a low risk facility are employees required to change when using restrooms? Inclusion of Climate Change To Management system Standards Weight change during production - labeling rules Inclusion of Climate Change to Management System Standards If I change the Xray Silicon 4.0 test sample to 8.0 mm will there be any problems? Reformulation change and use up of film How to Change Old Habits Want to change user name Management of Change Procedure and Reference