What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do I need to purchase an original copy of the new revised standard?

Started by , Apr 27 2016 01:24 PM
1 Reply

Hello all,

I have a question.

My next BRC Audit scheduled in September / October. And the BRC/IOP Global Standard - Food Packaging issue 5 will be out on 01st July 2015.

Do i need to purchase an original copy of the new revised standard that i presume will supersede the issue #4.

Thank you & Regards,

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Which GFSI standard should we go with? What Exactly is Standard Deviation?
[Ad]

AOA Sayed ,

This issue discussed in a previous thread the link is below , for the clause

1.1.5 The site shall have a genuine, current hard copy or electronic version of the Standard available.

BRC packaging material issue 5 page 15

Generally you should provide evidence to your auditor that the version you have is authorized , either downloaded from the bookshop BRC site ( if you are registered before ) or buy it ,for me I could not download it from the site  it does not work with me , more details are included in the below thread link .

http://www.ifsqn.com...c-iop-version5/

Good luck ,

Ehab

Similar Discussion Topics
Purchase chemicals from approved suppliers? Manufacturer Input form & Food Chain ID Standard Ingredient Form Could you pleae help to explain clause 3.4.1 in BRCGS Food Safety Standard Issue 8? Which GFSI standard should we go with? What Exactly is Standard Deviation? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment and Utensils in Food Industry Standard Operating Procedure vs Work Instruction How to purchase the FSSC 22000 V6 Certification package? FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Microbiological Test Standard